Re: Triggered Spark Gap

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Kelly & Phillipa,

I need to remember not to start my post by "Hi guy" any more we
have a women on the list now ;-) welcome.

Some commercial trigger gap are trigged by light, most of the
time they used only an open arc near the main gap.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kelly & Phillipa Williams by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kellyw-at-ihug.co.nz>