Re: cap from avery sheet protectors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Joe,
  I started to use the same idea a few years ago and think it would work.  The
only reason I didn't follow up on it was that I came into some great pulse
caps.  You might quadruple the number of sheets and place two 'double sized'
caps in series to allow a higher voltage ratiing and maintain the same
capacitance.  It would reduce corona degradation of the sheet protectors a bit
too, which will allow them longer life.
  It would certainly be a lot cheaper than MMC caps even with four times the
number of sheets.
Mike