Re: HEI Coil vs standard

Hi Michael,

The GM HEI coil produces higher voltage and sustains higher currents during
the pulse.  The E-shaped magnetic core stores more energy than a
conventional "can" coil.  For TSG uses, either will work fine since the
only energy needed it to ionize the air which is easy for any ignition coil.

Cheers,

	Terry