Re: Pole Xfrmer, what is the best voltage choice???.....

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

> > I've purchased another 14400/5kva like the one I sold a few years back. Now
> I'
> >  having second thoughts about the voltage.A few years back I remember
seeing
> >  Mark Graalmans "Pandora" coil performing very well with a 7500v or so
> >  transformer.....this lower voltage makes cap construction a bit easier, my

well you could get 7200 or 7500 if you get a transformer that has the
switch in it. OR even easier, just run 120 into it instead of 240. simple.
no?

-matt