spun spheres

Original poster: "James Mathisrud by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jrmathis-at-pressenter-dot-com>

at work, (hardware store) there is a yard sculpture that we sell, with a
large metal sphere that sits atop it. the sphere is about 16in diameter.
i believe its brass and most likely coated in chrome. (very shiney) i
was going to take it home for myself but i really have no use for it as
i won't use it on any of my coils. there is also another one, but it is
covered with a green vinyl or pe plastic that would need to be removed.
if you want it, i can find out how much my boss will give it to me for,
and you can buy it, or we could trade.