Re: 833A Tube Coil

Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

Rick,

A tabletop TC employing four 811A's using a 2kVAC MOT as a power source which I
built about 5 years ago can  be viewed at
<http://www.area31-dot-org/4x811a01.html>http://www.area31-dot-org/4x811a01.html  This
coil system produces an 11 inch brush discharge.  I do not recommend the 811A
as it is not very robust.  An 833A or C is on the other hand an excellent
choice of triode for such application.

Rob Stephens