RSG Motor for Sale

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all, I have a motor that would probably be very well suited for a RSG. I
have no idea of how to make it synchronous so I will leave that up to you.

Specs:

GE dryer motor
1/4 HP
1725 RPM
5.1 Amps

I am emailing from a relative's house right now and I do not have the motor
right beside me, so I don't have all the specs like model number and
whatnot. Please email me offlist if you would like to purchase it.
Any reasonable offer will not be turned down(I personally do not know how
much these things go for. I have a feeling this is going to turn into an
email auction ;-)   )

Matt Shayka