Re: Thanks for the help

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

There are some companies that you can buy microwave caps cheap. Could someone
post one of the web addresses? I have some 1.2k ohm 50 watt resistors of the
required type, but none that are 100ohms. If he got them the same company he
and I got the 1.2kohm ones there is a minimum order that will be annoying.
Ask Greg though, I just know what I've learned from his site.

Mark