[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>
Since three bugs have been found in E-Tesla in the last three days (unlike
the past 6 mounths :-)) it is time for an update.
I fixed a start up bug which sometimes caused the program to crash on the
first 1000 iterations.
I added a warning about having the primary height greater than the
secondary base height (that will really mess things up like on Matt's coil).
I fixed a scale bug in the Soutput.xls file which messed the numbers up for
units other than inches.
I still have not found a good way to deal with the strike rail hitting the