Re: sync motor mod question

Hi Tom,

How did you check the RPM?  My first thought is that the 10 RPM difference
is in the way you measured it.  There really is not too much that could go
wrong unless the rotor has just too much resistance for your motor but you
should be fine there.  I would put it under a florescent or neon light and
see if it strobes to the 120 Hz flickering light.  Does it seem to "lock"
into that speed or with a little extra drag does is slow down?  If it
definitely locks onto the speed, it must be right.

Unless something really unusual is going on it almost has to be at 1800.00 RPM.

Cheers,

	Terry