RE: Capacitor Dielectric

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Why not use real transformer oil?

Shell Diala-AX is the real stuff and is cheaper than the other alternatives
($24.99/5-gal).

My 2-cents worth...

Regards,
Brian B.

BTW - This URL will help you find Shell Jobbers across the US
http://www.rotella-dot-com/wheretobuy.html