Regulated Magnet Wire?

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

See the pasted in text below. Is this plausible?  It
just doesn't seem realistic.  Almost anything can
conceivably be pressed into service for an improvised
bomb.  What next?  Are we going to regulate kitchen
matches?  Al foil??  Steel wool???  The BATF is losing
its grip on reality.

Greg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg

New thing on Magnet wire. It's about to become a
SERIOUS pain to get.
I'll
have all the details tomorrow, but the owner of the
shop (a very cool
guy)
said it's about to be regulated to some degree becasue
some idiot kid
made a
bomb run with it. This is happeneing in a few places
(I heard mention
about
this a week ago at another shop but was too busy
drooling to really pay
attention).

Appearantly it's being used becasue it's thin and easy
to hide or
something...makes little sence to me. Then again, if I
wanna blow
something
up I can think of MUCH better ways than magnet wire.