RE: E-Tesla 6.11 strange prediction

Hi John,

I think the 57.3% is indeed correct.  Look at the picture of Matt's coil at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MattD1.gif

The difference between his and most systems is that he has two terminals.

The terminals are right over and under each other.  This vastly reduces
their individucal free space capacitance's since they are right next to
each other.  The energy stored between the two toroids is about zero so the
effective capacitance is far less than if they were significantly far
apart.  This is an advantage of E-Tesla6 in that it figures these nasty
situations out :-))

Hopefully Matt will be able to fine the true frequency so we can see how
close the predictions are.  I am putting my bets on 287253.72 Hz :-))

Cheers,

	Terry