RE: Repost: NST VA Rating and Power Factor

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Bill,

Why don't you just hook the primaries of the 120V NSTs in series so you can
use the full 240V? You can still parallel the secondaries together to get
the higher current.

later

deano