Custom Toroids

Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>

No one would be willing to make a 4" height 16" diameter spun toroid, would
they? (I'd be very interested in one, of couse depending on the price). What
other sizes have been made/sold?

~Matt Segal
Email - <mailto:segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
Webpage - <http://www.carbonOS-dot-com>http://www.carbonOS-dot-com

I know you believe that you understand what
you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize
that what you heard is not what I meant.