Ballasts

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all,
I was wondering, after all the talk about ballasts, if you would be able to
use a ballast from a flourescent system for current limiting on MOTs. I have
several of the small ones and a very large and heavy one that came from a 4'
flourescent tube setup. I measured the output with a voltmeter and it showed
250V. I don't know how to get the current. Can anyone help me out?
        -Matt S.