Dayton Hamfest May 18-20

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

The World's largest Hamfest is coming in 2 weeks. For those that may not be
familiar with the Dayton, Ohio Hamvention, check out:
http://www.hamvention-dot-org/

I plan to be there for at least the first two days, and will be
staying at the Ho Jo's at Piqua, Ohio. If there are other coilers
who may be interested in getting together to swap stories or trade
Tesla/HV goodies, please contact me off-list. I should be firming up
arrangements over the next week.

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman