"field guide to HV equipment"

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

The recent spate of questions and responses about "what is that thing in
the junk yard" inspires me to create an "illustrated field guide to HV
switchgear and equipment".  Now what i need are good photos and/or line
drawings of various pieces and forms of HV equipment that we are likely to
come across.  You can email them to me, or point me to a link.  Please, if
they are copyrighted, let me know who the copyright holder is so I can ask
for permission to use them.

I'll put them together with definitions, names, lines and arrows pointing
to parts, etc.

Things that spring immediately to mind are

1 and 2 "eared" pole transformers

potential transformers

current transformers

various and sundry switches and circuit breakers.

Of course, if someone knows of something like this already on the web, let
us know, and save me the effort.

Good photos are those that have the piece of equipment against a neutral
uniform background, no strong shadows, etc.  Don't bother with that rusty
hulk buried in the weeds out back <grin>.  I can do some photoshop work to
get rid of clutter in the background, but, it just works better if someone
takes a good photo.  Nice even light, a bed sheet held behind it, etc.