From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 4:57 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Blunders

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/29/01 6:15:13 PM Central Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Only a few coilers
 test their coils for resonant frequency during actual TC operation using a
 scope or frequency counter.  >>

John,

Besides very carefully, how do I do this?

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman