Re: 1600 turns?? (fwd)

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

	Whatever it takes to resonate your particular coil (with top load, of
course) at the frequency at which you choose to operate.  Unless someone
has strong experience to the contrary, I think the "optimum turns"
concept is nonsense.

Ed