Warthog, large toroids

Original poster: "kc5uto by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kc5uto-at-wt-dot-net>

Hi all,

   Just another comment on how well those chicken wire
toroids work. Justin and I made one for our 12" coil and
have been very pleased; we get about 10 or so feet with 2-3
streamers. Ours is slightly different form Berts in that we
used 3/8" plywood as a form and wrapped that with chicken
wire. The most notable qualities have got to be the
durability and ease of handling. This thing only ways about
15lbs!

You can see it at www.hvguy-dot-com

-Aron