Liberating pigs - REALITY CHECK

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

No one else stepped up on this one so I guess I will...

Taking property that you didn't pay for or don't have written permission to
salvage is wrong.  It is morally wrong, legally wrong, can send you to jail,
can cost you thousands of dollars, can get you killed, and most importantly
CAN DAMAGE OUR HOBBY.  The leaders of the list routinely point out that with
every death or serious accident our hobby becomes more and more difficult to
legally practice.  Lets don't add to that threat by having someone get in
trouble with the law for stealing HV gear for the purpose of building a
Tesla Coil!

The list has 700+ people and more than a few are terribly impressionable.
Be careful about what you suggest.  I you insist on being a hoodlum, please
don't publicize it on our list.

Getting of my soapbox,
Ross-O