Warthog coil toroid

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gbjsjg-at-aol-dot-com>

        Currently I am building a 10inch coil and I was wondering about the
toroid, that I will need. I don't have the cash for a new spun aluminum
toroid and I was wondering if the toroid used on the Warthog coil is any
good(You know the wire thing!!).If anyone knows a better alternative or is
selling a spun aluminum toroid cheaply, email me at GBJSJG-at-AOL-dot-com.
                                         -Max Joseph