Re: new website

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

yes the white sticker is an anti theft sticker that the college library
puts on their magazines. but they were selling old issues for 10 cents so
this was legally aquired :)

-matt

First off, thanks for posting the magazine articles. I failed to
pick up the issue and have been looking for them. I guess from the
white sticker on sstesla17.jpg that you were thinking along the same
associative lines I occasionally do. ;>)