NST modeling paper correction

Original poster: "Tero Ranta by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tetara-at-utu.fi>

List,

my formula for determining the linear transformel model parameters of an
NST didn't produce very accurate results. This was because I
approximated the cosine term as 1. After some thinking I found that it
was a bad idea.

I have fixed my paper with new theory and formulas. Only downside is
that now you need to know the open-circuit secondary voltage, but it's
fairly easy to measure. The new formulas produce very accurate results.

I have also written a paper about finding the resonance capacitor
value using the linear transformer model parameters instead of the
values printed on the NST.

http://tesla.tr-labs-dot-com
(be sure to click refresh)

Sorry for the inconvenience,