Re: Ganging 1256D's

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

Ok, since were on the subject of ganging 1256-D powerstats I too have a
question. I have a stack of 4, 1256-D powerstats, and also have 2 of the
paralleling chokes from superior electric. Since 1 choke is good for 2
variacs, and i will be using a stack of 4 variacs total, and have only 2
chokes. Then would it be fair to say that I should get a third choke to put
between the 2 pairs of powerstats that are already ganged in parallel with
paralleling chokes?
WHEW! I almost confused myself with that question.... A picture of the stack
of powerstats can be seen at the link below, I do not have a picture of the
chokes but I will get it on the site soon.
http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus/images/pic92.jpg

--

"Nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy.
The eternal recipient and transmitter of this infinite energy is the ether".