Moderator note:

Hi All,

Chip thinks he got the hard drive fixed.  Yeah Chip!!
Don't know if any posts got lost but all we have should be going out right now.

We are going to try and post list status at www.pupman-dot-com and I'll try at
hot-streamer-dot-com too.

Qwest is also having some problems which has been knocking hot-streamer
down...  but were getting back to normal ;-))

Please send personal notes to me at:
terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net
instead of the list relay account at twftestla-at-uswest-dot-net.  Getting the
list mail and personal mail mixed there is starting to confuse my mind *:p

Hope all goes well now...

Thanks a bunch to Chip!!!

Cheers,

	Terry