A ??? about PFC caps

Original poster: "Tyler Steineckert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tsgeoman-at-qwest-dot-net>

I am using many pfc caps to help with powering my transformers.
The question is, can I put pfc caps inline before the variac, as well as at
the tranny, to help even more?
I am usind a 50 amp variac.
The problem is that the trannys pull over 30 amps and then the SRSG motor.
I come close to 40 amps and will problably trip any circuit breaker on any
outlet  I use.
Now I have not run tests yet.  But every one tells me that power out of a
variac is the same as power in.  So if the variac is putting out 40 amps
doesn't that mean that it is pulling 40 amps from the power source.  All the
power outlets in my home are on 20 amp breakers.  So, won't the coil trip
the breakers?
Is there any way to reduce the power more that I already have.

Fore more info on my coil please see my sight

www.users.qwest-dot-net/~tsgeoman/coils.htm

Thanks
Tyler