Re: Modular Secondary

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

> Hi Jim,
>
> On 11 Mar 01, at 12:42, Tesla list wrote:

> I was asked last year to write a follow up to my '95 article but I've
> been holding off for a number of reasons including ethical concerns
> regarding collective contributions by list members (I wasn't on any
> list at the time I wrote the original), incomplete data and
> modelling, the matter of opinion vs fact, and several other concerns.

proceeds???  My experience has been that you have to pay (page charges)
when you get papers published (although, usually your employer pays the
page charges, or they get waived...)

I think we'd be better off with a series of smaller papers, rather than the
monster tutorial.  If only because it's much easier to get a 2 or 3 pager
published.

Suggestions as to journals?