Help with Tesla site video

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I’ve gotten poor results trying to add video clips to
my Tesla coil web site.  I tried posting some AVIs
with hyperlinks.  People complained that they wouldn’t
play and couldn’t be downloaded.  Ditto with MPG
files.  I tried streaming video via Lycos “Video
Center”, and it sux beyond my ability to articulate.
The Lycos videos are balky, slow, tiny, grainy, and
just generally disappointing.  I got an animated GIF
to run OK, but it has no sound and that isn’t really
true video.  If anyone has a clue about how to add
video (AVI, or MPG) to a web site, or if you can just
point me to a coiling related site that has decent
video (so I can steal their ideas), please reply
off-list.

Best Regards,

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla