Cutting PVC

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>

Hello All,
Although I'm a bit embarrassed to ask, here goes...
How does one cut PVC squarely without a bandsaw or lathe?
I've tried a hacksaw, hand wood saw, roto-zip, and table saw all with poor
results. It's kind of sad that a quasi-experienced coiler doesn't know this,
but I'd rather be embarrassed to ask then be embarrassed of my coils : þ

Thanks,

-Mike Novak