Re: Water resistors

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

DC will dissociate (a little), AC not at all.. dissociates a bit, then
recombines on the next half cycle.

And, if there is some ionic salt in the water, typically the salt ions are
much more mobile, and they're the ones that separate out with DC (upon
which principle the electroplating industry is based).

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>