Re: Bulk buy toroids

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

I too got in on the "Toroid baulk buy", when I spoke whith O.W.L. about the
damaged
toroids, I was told they would be replaced in mid Feb.I know they are a busy
comany
and do a great job, however If I ordered toroids in Sept. I wonder if O.W.L
would mind me waiting six months to send the rest of the money??
I just hope that I will be contacted to let me  know what the status of the
damaged
toroids is, let alone the "New one".Hopefully we won't be swep't under the
carpet on this issue.

Thanks Mike.