Re: Simulation

Original poster: "R.E.Burnett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <R.E.Burnett-at-newcastle.ac.uk>

Hi Luc,

I wonder if the time steps for the simulation are too large,  and you are
seeing some aliasing effects.  There should be no notches in this trace.

The notches may just be an artifact of the display.  Does the ringdown
still diplay notches if you "zoom-in" with the scope ???

Failing that I would look to either decrease the time-step or increase the
number of sample points if that is possible with Electronic Workbench.
Microsim is good if you still have problems ;-))

							-Richie,