Motor Connection

Original poster: "Joseph M. Geiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <joseph20-at-home-dot-com>

A friend of mine that works at a pool and spa shop was able to get me a
pump motor the owner was going to junk. I have just one problem, I am
not familiar with connecting motors. This motor has 2 unconnected leads
with quick connect termials(white, orange), four quick connections
labeled L1, L2, 3, 4. Connection 3 has a wire connected to it(brown).
White has continuity to L1 and orange has continity to L2. 3 has
continuity to L1.

It is a centurion motor and appears to be a Cap start/ induction run
type motor.

Part = 8-164303-20
Frame = L56J
Type = CX