Secondary length question

Original poster: "Jake Draper by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>

Hello, after I just finished my first coil (1"X8" Sec.) I have an urge to go
bigger. I have some 4 inch PVC pipe sitting around and I am wondering, what
would be the optimum length to wind a secondary on that? I have heard of
everything from 4"x12" to 4"x36". What length should I go with? I think that
4"x24" would be best but any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks, Jake.
IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved -
<http://www.incredimail-dot-com/imstampa.html>Click Here