Re: Best NST Manufacturer?

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

I fully agree with Jim and Terry - Actown seems to have superior insulation
technology with their vacuum impregnated resin HV coils. Their smaller open
core and coil transformers are almost works of art. :^)

However, their biggest transformer is only a 15/30, so you'll need to buy
two NST's to get to 15/60...

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman