Re: Northern Ca.Teslathon questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

I will attach a copy of the directions that I give my printing customers but
don't try to call about the Teslathon because I am only there 2 days a week.
If you need more directions please email. ..........Homerlea-at-aol-dot-com Any
ideas on what hours I should have the place open for the Teslathon? When is a
good time if people want to bring their excess items to swap or sell?
jim heagy

Directions to my Hunters Point Shipyard Warehouse
Tell guard you are visiting James Heagy at bldg. 401. Phone out there is
822-2766.
>From HWY 280 get off freeway on Army St.(Chavez) East and head toward bay.
Turn right on 3rd St. (2nd light) and left on Evans.(2nd light).
>From HWY 101 get off freeway on Army St.(Chavez) East and head toward bay.
Turn right on Evans from Army (2nd light) and follow it all the way to the
water.
When Evans gets to the bay it turns into another street. Don't look for
street signs. Just don't go down into the water or up any hills. You will
follow the shoreline along the bottom of the hill. At the end of the road
(stop light) you swing left and stop at the tiny guard shack in the middle of
the road. Keep right all the way around the hill to the other side. You go by
some wood buildings on your right including bldgs. 101 and 110. You make
right turns at the 2 next intersections past bldg. 110. I am on the way to
the railroad museum on the left side of the road in a large, old wood
building just past the newer large concrete bldg at the base of the hill on
your right.
jim
PS the Teslathon will be taking place at the far end of the building.