Re:Re: General Questions VIII

Original poster: "Wade B AndB Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nabedaw-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Guys,
  Thanks for all the feed back this time......I really appreciate it.

To answer your question Terry about how  long I need it to run?? Well
honestly I don't really know at this point, since I'm still compiling
information. I have some wild ideas of tests I'd like to try with 3 or 4
of these coils running simutaneously at small phase shifts, maybe trying
to focus the streamers??? So many ideas....but anyway I'm thinking that
I'll need more than just a few minutes of operation to get things "in
sink." The only thing I do know for sure is that I'll need a pole pig
that has been made to pick up 13,8 or better off the grid. Until I get
the supply I really don't want to put the cart before the horse.

Anyway, Thanks again All,

Wade