General Questions VIII

Original poster: "Wade B AndB Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nabedaw-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Guys,

I'm a little disappointed in the response that I received about how long
will the TC operate???

I've spoke with a couple of different people here in Omaha, and they seem
very confident that TC's operating with static or rotary gaps can run for
very short periods of time. Where a solid state driver is more reliable.
I'm hoping that you folks will clear this up for me???? Please.

Onto a good question.....Will matching the impedance's of the primary and
secondary coils increase effeciency and performance of a TC??? Or is it
even necassary.

Anyway, Thanks

Wade