Contacting Herrick

Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

My Juno ISP and/or my old, slow computer is/are giving me falling-down
fits: failure to load, involuntary system-reboots, etc.  Mail may get
lost.  Anyone attempting to contact me directly about my s.s.
documentation or whatever, who doesn't receive a prompt answer, try me
again at kch1-at-aol-dot-com (not kcha1).  For backup, I've just now subscribed
to the List from that address, in addition to my sub. from my Juno
address.

Perhaps Juno no longer likes me since I continue to be a free-loader.

Ken Herrick
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.