Re: Top-load-less TC

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi John, All on the Tesla list.  I am still trying to find out what kind
of anomaly, if any is cause for my coil to give equidistant sparks
regardless of topload.  However, John, I have suffered a really bad PC
crash (well I guess there are really no good PC crashes),  and Juno
dumped all of my mail files. (Juno does not save any mail files if your
system crashes).   Is it possible that you could reiterate your helpful
suggestions and experiments, I am most anxious to try your ideas John.
Hopefully you have been able to open my .aim file that Bart B. was kind
enough to post.  I hope you can help figure why the scheme of this
particular toriodless and exchangeable coil is functional regardless of
size or pattern of topload.      Then again, here I go again voicing my
opinion based patially on my own findings.    Here we go!

        Perhaps Tesla coils are really supposed to be able to adapt to
any and all configurations of topload (meaning the coil would be variably
adjustable to compensate for variations in drift of tuning).  Can you
just imagine a working Tesla coil delivering electricity over the
airwaves with a continually roaming and computer controlled hysterisis
null zero circuit basis constant with variable positive and negative
waves controlled by a 'zero' marked reference carrier that is consistent
with a constant power cycle derived from a earth null zero + natural
earth capacitance reference point.  A power broadcasting system that
would adapt to any atmospheric or earth condition or upheaval simply by
computer control adjustment that would be capable of fine tuning itself
to the null zero point plus earths natural capacitance and variations in
capacitance dependant upon the exact placement of said terra firma and
configured and then boosted in power and amplitude and continuously
variable to adapt to any remote receiver when applied directly to the
output signal,  just like we use for radio reception, just on a larger
scale. Figure a group of towers with massive earth sinks similar to
Wardenclyff upon each continent.  The individual personal receiving
stations could be equally controlled by a homing digital or analog signal
that would automatically compensate for atmospheric conditions and earth
capacitance and self adjust as needed to attain optimum power signal from
the main transmission stations and strive to lock itself into the zero or
null part of the carrier.   You must admit that it is indeed plausible.
One simply needs to place the present system of things aside and realize
that the Tesla Broadcasting System as envisioned by Tesla way back in
1900 was indeed workable and any and all radio/video/fax/ancillary
broadcasting systems signals could easily be placed upon the appropriate
carrier wave for downloading from any source that Tesla had already
figured out in his mind and he had workable ideas to pull all of this
'wireless power broadcasting'  together. As it is we now must utilize
land wires to satisfy our electrical needs. Almost all communications,
radio, pager, palm pilot, laptop computers,video, telephone, satellite
and everything seems to be  via the airwaves.  You know what, just look
around. EVERYTHING  is turning to wireless technology .     I look
forward to your opinion!     Sincerely, Al.
On Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:59:57 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> In a message dated 6/6/01 9:45:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:
>
> >  Toploads are optional for this coil, which is why I am puzzled
> >  by list members saying that a extreme toroid is conducive to
> maximum
> >  output.  I have found that this is not the case at all.  Now
> either my
> >  coil is an anomaly, or all coils can be tuned to give equal spark
> output
> >  regardless of the topload.  Maybe a lot of list members just go
> by the
> >  computer designed topload and never really experiment to see what
> a Tesla
> >  can actually do with any given topload or no topload at all.
>
> Al,
>
> I can't speak for others, but I have tested my coils with and
> without
> toploads and I have reported this to you previously.  My coils
> definitely
> give about 40% longer sparks using a proper topload.  So I can
> say without doubt that not all coils can be tuned to give equal
> spark
> length with or without topload.  My guess is that your coil is an
> anomaly.  I made some comments about your coil about a week
> ago, those comments suggest certain experiments you could do
> to try to find the cause of the anomalous behaviour of your coil.
>
> John Freau

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.