Re: uv danger from gap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/5/01 1:52:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
> rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>
>
> Hi All,
>

> Well!
>
> I have to say that I am more than reassurred about this now. I only put
> this on the list as it caught
> my eye :-).  For the record, the mag is -
>
> PC AUTHORITY - (AUSTRALIAN). JUNE 2001.
>
> www.pcauthority-dot-com.au
>
> page 30. letters to the editor by A van Wageningen, quoting a
> refrigeration
> trade magazine December 2000 'CELSIUS', on an article on electrical
> safety.
>
> Although I quoted this on the list, I must say I was a little taken
> aback by the 'force' of some of
> the replies. No matter how 'obvious' this may seem to some, it wasn't to
> me and as I am sure we
> all carry concerns about the safety aspects of our hobby, should any one
> discover a potential hazard
> to this safety, they should voice these concerns for a reasoned response
> from those on the list that have
> the knowledge to allay fears or warn us of dangers.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Robin Copini, who is now going to sheild his gap anyway!

Hi Robin!
      Good decision. IMHO, better a hundred extra precautions than one too
few.
Matt D.
"Is all of this safety stuff really necessary?"
           attributed to:  Virgil Ivan Grissom 27 Jan 1967