Corby Teslathon CD is now ready...

Original poster: "Mark Hales by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <markhals-at-dircon.co.uk>

... All.
The master CD of Corby 2001, Cambridge 2000, Richie Burnetts sstc and Nick
Fields excellent full blown version of his 48 hour coil magazine article is
now ready...
Over 600 megs of quality images and AVIs.
So far I have the following names and some addresses of those interested in
a copy:

Sam Barros, Brazil
Joe Duva, US
Richie Burnett
Bob Golding*
Henry Hallam
Mike Fraylich(?)
Nick Field*
Khalid Schofield
Dave Mills*
Mike Tucknott* (You want 5 to distribute for me)
Colin Dancer*
Alan Sharp*

Could those with the * mail me off list with your adresses and please excuse
me if you've done it as I've probably deleted it.

To all on both lists, these are free within reason (Don't go asking for 10
:o) for the next week or so, then no more Just mail me off list

Cheers, Mark H.