Re: Smallish toroid in the UK

In a message dated 6/5/01 1:56:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
> jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Jason,

I've mailed out a lot of 13" toroids over the last few years.  None of them
got dented despite mad-dog postmen.  The secret is to allow at least
1 or 2 inches of space all around the toroid, and to use a heavy duty
box, or double box, etc with suitable packing material.  I've mailed a
few to the UK, those arrived OK also.  I've given up the toroid
manufacturing however.

John Freau