Re: uv dangers from uncovered gap

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

robin,
i can't say how concerned others should be, but thanks to your post, i
will be much more careful coiling and welding from now on. i wear
contacts.
marc m.
geek #1055

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>