General questions VII

Original poster: "Wade B AndB Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nabedaw-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi guys,

   First off, Terry, I still haven't been able to find any "decent" info
on the egg of columbus, I'm open to suggestions???*

 Secondly, how long can the TC's run before the heat in the spark gap,
(whether it be rotary or otherwise) force you to shut them down??? And
does going to a solid state driver allow the coil to operate for extended
durations???

Anyway, thanks

Wade

*Wade is trying to make Tesla's "egg of Columbus".  If anyone knows how,
they can contact Wade directly on this: nabedaw-at-juno-dot-com