Re: Can Anyone ID This Transformer?

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

A little more info:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/transformer3.jpg

is what a little probing with my ohmmeter says.
Applying 12 volts between the shortest of the
"primary" windings yields 214.7 across the
"secondary". This gives a turns ratio of around 18. I
still don't understand the numbers on

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/transformer2.jpg

but I'll keep playing. I also don't quite understand
why the "primaries" are connected to the "outside" of
a centertapped "secondary". I would thing they should
be connected to the centertap side?

Any help in understanding this thing would be
appreciated.

thanks
Adam

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/transformer1.jpg