Re: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Garry,

Count me in! I live in the Mendocino area, and I'd happily drive to
Chico. I've never seen a TC other than my own, so I'd love to! We could
do it at my place, but you need a FWD to get up my driveway!

Jonathan Peakall