From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 6:17 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Mike Hammer?

Original poster: "Bart McGuyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bmcguyer-at-houston.rr-dot-com>

Hi everyone,
    I was just going through all my old tesla links, and I noticed that Mike
Hammer's old page does not exist anymore.  There was no update, and I have
not seen any links to him from anywhere.  Does anyone know if he still has a
webpage?  and the adress?  Anyways, he was the head of the Tesla-2 list that
I used to be on (quite a while ago!), and I was just wondering.  Thanx.

Bart Mc.